The Ghana Health Service (GHS) has provided details of the 29 persons who have so far lost the battle against the COVID-9 disease in the country.
The list which was provided in the latest COVID-19 update gave the underlying health conditions responsible for the death.
Although the list did not mention the names of the victims, their ages and gender were provided in a tabular format.
The data showed that the majority of the patients who surrendered in the battle against COVID-19 had Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Asthma and Liver diseases.
Three persons on the list, however, died without any underlying health conditions.
The three are a 9-year old, 32-year-old and 20-year-old who are 2nd, 12th and 23rd on the list.
Seventeen of the victims, representing 61 per cent of the number were males with the remaining 11 (39 per cent) being females.
Twelve persons on the list representing 43 per cent of the total fatalities were above 60 years, persons who were from ages 30 to 60 years were 12 in number, representing another 43 per cent.
The remaining four victims which constituted 14 per cent of the mortality were below 30 years.
Twenty of the deaths were from the Greater Accra Region, five from Ashanti Region, two from Upper East Region and one from North East Region.
Meanwhile, Ghana as of Sunday recorded 97 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number to 5,735, and 1,754 recoveries.